Monday, August 27, 2012

Metamorphosis Mondays



Join me here every Monday, where I'll share some words that are changing me for the better...

I stumbled across this by accident while online the other day...
When I no more can stir my soul to move,
And life is but the ashes of a fire;
When I can but remember that my heart
Once used to live and love, long and aspire --
Oh, be thou then the first, the one thou art;
Be thou the calling, before all answering love,
And in me wake hope, fear, boundless desire.
          -George Macdonald, "The Diary of an Old Soul"

From the highlight of every Monday...
Your real life IS your spiritual life, and both are going to be awful until you realize they're not two separate things!

And last but certainly not least, will you head over here and read this post by a wonderful woman named Micha?  Or listen to this incredible song by the talented Catherine Prewitt?


That's all for now, friends.  Hope to see you again next week!

1 comment: